If These Stones Could Scream: Khajra Map Draft

Now that I am done with the Dungeon World version of Something Stirs in the Blackscale Brakes (13th Age will be coming once there is a SRD that allows use of the default icons), I have started working on another adventure titled If These Stones Could Scream.

After finishing 20 pages I thought I would switch gears and work on one of three maps that will be included in the adventure, starting with Khajra:
Victor is gonna have a field day with this one.
Khajra is located in the middle of an expansive desert, serving as a key stopping point for caravans passing through. Well, it used to until its inhabitants stopped opening the gates or even responding at all.

2 comments:

  1. The shape remind me of mesoamerican prehispanic cities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing as I was trying to channel that, good! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.