Character Concepts: Tiefling Resourceful Warlord

I actually got to play this character legally up to level 7, I think, before Adrian scrapped the entire campaign and had us crank it up to eleven. My main dislike was that half my ability scores were the same, at the start (16), and I had a hard time with the whole trident bit at first (it eventually grew on me and better fit the whole "devil" thing).

I wanted to multiclass into warlock, but the infernal pact relies on Constitution and frankly that was the one that made the most sense. Were I to go back and do it over again I'd probably take Implement Expertise, though Arcane Initiate with Hellfire Blood and a master's wand of scorching burst did really well.

In the end Kobal was the funnest warlord that I ever played, and I've since retooled her to work in Eberron (dragonshard prospector in the Shadow Marches) in anticipation for its release this month.

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&DI Character Builder ======
Kobal, level 1
Tiefling, Warlord
Commanding Presence: Resourceful Presence

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 13, Dex 10, Int 16, Wis 8, Cha 16.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 13, Dex 10, Int 14, Wis 8, Cha 14.


AC: 17 Fort: 14 Reflex: 14 Will: 14
HP: 25 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
History +8, Intimidate +8, Athletics +9, Diplomacy +8

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics -1, Arcana +3, Bluff +5, Dungeoneering -1, Endurance, Heal -1, Insight -1, Nature -1, Perception -1, Religion +3, Stealth +1, Streetwise +3, Thievery -1

FEATS
Level 1: Improved Resources

POWERS
Warlord at-will 1: Wolf Pack Tactics
Warlord at-will 1: Opening Shove
Warlord daily 1: Fearless Rescue
Warlord encounter 1: Hammer Formation

ITEMS
Trident, Light Shield, Hide Armor, Adventurer's Kit, Spiked gauntlet, Dagger
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&DI Character Builder ======

No comments

Powered by Blogger.